Executive Assistant I
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Summary: Executive Assistant
- Coordination of calendar management, managing across senior business leaders, dispersed locations and differing time zones
- Arranging meeting rooms, video and audio conferencing, catered food, printing materials and any required logistics for meetings
- Booking international/US travel with knowledge of travel booking tools, preferred vendors and associated policies.
- Build itineraries and provide advance preparation for VPs.
- Ensuring timely preparation and processing of expense reports; reviewing expenses submitted to leader and highlighting any out of policy spend
- Ad hoc administrative tasks including: Updating organization charts, updating distribution lists, updating PowerPoint documents and/or creating PowerPoint slides, updating/editing MS word documents
- 5+ years of experience as an Executive Administrative Assistant
- Experience managing multiple calendars and coordinating global meetings
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (including Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Ability to effectively prioritize different tasks with strong attention to detail and timely follow-up
- Strong work ethic, accountability, positive attitude, and energy
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information