Project Manager - Technical
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Position Title: Project Manager - Technical
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Project Management.
- Conducts end to end project management of large or multiple large projects. Works as a team member or runs individual projects and is responsible for completing projects within allotted timeline and budget.
- Defines project scope and objectives, coordinates activities of a project team, and identifies resources.
- Develops detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports. Conducts project meetings and is responsible for project tracking and analysis. Ensure adherences to quality standards and reviews project deliverables.
- Provides technical and analytical guidance to project team. Recommends and takes action to direct the analysis and solutions of problems.
- Communicates with internal clients and external vendors.
- RFDS knowledge
- CIQ knowledge
- Excel knowledge
- Project management skill
- Common knowledge of TVW / E911