Software Systems Engineer - III
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Position Title: Software Systems Engineer - III
- Ericsson Order Care (Aka ConceptWave) Order Management and Catalog experience
- Experience in modules such as Order Care, code tables, APIs, Taxing Model, Versioning, Buy-Flow, Order negotiation, User Interface, Processes, Customer Information Management, Service Registry etc.
- Good knowledge of WSDL, XSD, and XML.
- Strong Java, J2EE, Oracle, SQL experience
- Knowledge of integration technologies/frameworks including AXIS, SOAP, JMS, HTTP, Socket, FTP, SMTP/POP and integration platforms (EAI, ESB, BPI) such as JMS
- Good knowledge of BSS Domain more specifically CRM, Configuring, Pricing & Quoting
- Interfacing Order Care within eco-system with xml/json exchange
- Agile/Scrum Methodology experience
- Telecom domain knowledge preferred
- Educate internal teams throughout the business on best practices/standards, with the ability to effectively drive the integration of recommendations.
- Generate innovative ideas, solutions, and opportunities and find ways to apply those ideas to enhance business results.
- J2EE: 5 years
- 3yrs+ experience architecting and designing BSS solutions using Ericsson Order care (aka ConceptWave) and Catalog.
- Software Architecture: 3 years