KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Summary: Content Administrator
- Review Digital and Printed communications from the Marketing team for key words and pertinent content.
- Update information into our SharePoint Database titled the Communications Repository.
- Most documents will be in the tool, whereas some printed may need to be scanned for inclusion.
- Weekly quality control and self -correct effort.
- Search other SharePoint databases to confirm to gather information.
- Errors and volume is reported monthly.
- Additional QC type tasks may be needed along the way.
- Some email communication outside the department may be needed at times.
- Training will be made available.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Products
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- 2-3 years experience in a professional setting