Project Manager Web - A
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Summary: Web Project Manager
- Provide supervision
- Develop group goals and objectives
- Monitor and control client production charges
- Develop and evaluate staffing plans
- Utilizes formal SDLC to coordinate system development activities
- Provide project status reports
- Identify and define user needs
- Analyze project proposals
- Develop conceptual systems requirements
- Develop systems integration requirements
- Develop systems phasing plan
- Provide business application consultation
- Provide problem tracking/management
- Prepare and deliver presentations.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Business, Information Services, or Computer Science preferred
- Four to six years consulting experience preferred.
- Eight to twelve years experience, including at least two years professional consulting and two years in program/project management
- Formal training in SDLC methodologies
- Good analytical and problem solving ability, creativity, and insight
- Proven ability to motivate employees and create a positive working environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and a strong political awareness.