.NET Developer II
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Summary: .NET Developer
- Participate in development and maintenance of front-end and backend layers for Tech Ops applications by maintaining existing code base as well as extending it with new features as requested by business process.
- Implement solutions according to design, requirements, and standards.
- Write unit tests, conform to code standards, have your designs and code reviewed, use both static and performance analysis tools.
- Work closely with your team members and the software team leads to ensure you’re on track.
- Assist in continually improving our software development process and the development environment.
- Be committed to stretch goal achievement and willing to do what it takes to get the job done.
- Significant experience in web service development and Service Oriented Architecture
- 5+ years of software development experience using .NET framework and C#
- Solid understanding of security issues related to multi-tier enterprise applications
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Solid understanding of SOAP and REST based web service protocols
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Experience with Microsoft Enterprise Library
- Experience with Microsoft Entity Framework and/or LINQ to SQL
- Experience with Test Driven Development and automated unit testing
- Experience Working in Agile Methodology