KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Summary: Business Analyst
- Efficiently and effectively leads or participates in multiple/large complex projects across business units, product lines or business processes with focus on application systems interfacing into General Ledger/Reporting systems.
- Possesses a strong understanding of general ledger test environments, system processes & balancing controls.
- Assures transaction flow diagrams and financial data mapping documents identify control points, mitigate risks and eliminate non-value added processes.
- Pro-actively analyzes project information & client requirements to drive out & implement end-to-end creative solutions.
- Develops strong business partner relationships through open communication and consistent delivery.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, or equivalent experience.
- 5-8 years operational accounting, finance or related experience
- 2-3 years project participation and/or 1-2 years project leadership experience
- Strong leadership, facilitation, influence & negotiation skills
- Excellent professional written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient presentation skills
- Effective in building business partner relationships across lines of businesses
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products, with emphasis on Excel and Access
- Able to build and manipulate Access databases and queries to analyze large volumes of data.
- Strong understanding of advanced excel formulas and functionality.
- SQL coding experience a plus.