KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Summary: Administrative Support
- Assists in the preparation, maintenance, control of records, budget information, reports and training classes.
- Schedules and tracks training class registrations.
- Works with confidential material including contractual/legal documents.
- Coordinates activities with internal and external clients.
- Contacts personnel at various organizational levels to gather information and prepares reports.
- Determines processes to handle routine assignments for the organization such as report generation, bills, vouchers, worksheets and workflow.
- Intermediate skill level of software programs (Outlook, Excel - Microsoft suites) and office equipment to perform assignments.
- Prepares correspondence, maintains files and completes special projects.
- May assist in answering hot lines or other telephone lines.
- Excellent customer service
- Call center experience
- Outlook and Microsoft Suite intermediate knowledge
- Ability to work overtime with little or no advanced notice
- 1-3 years of prior legal experience or related experience
- Communication skills