Asset Management Administrator - I
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Summary: Asset Management Administrator
- Support in migration to and implementation of new database software.
- Perform Data entry and validation of records.
- Maintain solid relationships by handling questions and concerns with speed and professionalism.
- Research skills required to trouble shoot problems.
- Work to ensure accuracy of invoices
- Develop reports to track payments, contract renewals, and other obligations.
- Researches background information related to contract issues, gathers records and files, and puts information together to assist contract managers and staff attorneys.
- Associates Degree required, Bachelor’s degree preferred with a concentration in Business or Finance; Data entry, analysis, and auditing/validation
- Experience in problem solving and root cause analysis
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Strong organization and documentation skills
- Microsoft Office, Data entry / analysis. 5 to 7 years of experience.
- Must possess excellent and professional communication skills, flexible, organized, attention to detail, able to work in a team environment, handle difficult situations, familiarity with PC and Windows software.
- Ability to perform specific tasks based on established procedures.
- Legal experience knowledge of relational databases are a plus.