KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Summary: Product Manager – Receivables & Credit
- Set product capability priorities, ranging from functional, to technical, to user experience.
- Develop strategies and plans for product delivery.
- Collaborate with development teams for sprint planning & product design.
- Collaborate with UX designers to create user experiences that are useful, usable and desirable.
- Collaborate with world-class engineers to deliver state-of-the-art digital capability
- Interact with business users to understand needs and business leads to understand strategy.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent.
- Ability to think strategically about technology and execute as necessary.
- Experience with SAP or other ERP planning systems.
- Good understanding of Technology – API & Integration, Identity and Authentication, Data Analytics, UX Metrics and measurement.
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholder in Business and IT, manage effective communication, strong team player, ability to collaborate and drive results.
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends. Proficient with data analysis and design.
- Experience in the agriculture or biotech industry.
- Experience in accounts receivables and credit and or financing desired.
- Knowledgeable across multiple functional areas such as software design & development, user experience, operations, finance or marketing.
- Experience building data science drive digital products
- Product Design and User experience with a focus on software products and technologies.