Scrum Master II
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Summary: Scrum Master
- Partner with other team to manage development projects including facilitating sprint planning, daily standups.
- Facilitates and schedules development.
- Maintains scrum boards, status, and tracks assignments.
- Assists team in creating predictable and reliable capacity assessments, effort estimations, and delivery forecasts.
- Escalates decisions to product owners and sponsors as necessary.
- Responsible for weekly status reporting for their work streams
- Coordination of the delivery estimate and high level delivery plan (in partnership with technical PM)
- Assisting with overall release coordination
- Developing and maintaining the team/program backlog
- Working with product managers to continually prioritize work queue (backlog) and coordinate sprint planning
- Remove roadblocks and issues as they arise
- Tracking of stories, backlog, release plans
- Facilitating stand ups, ensuring clear communication of status, coordinating intake and new requests from business, process meetings with internal partners, project team collaboration, fast paced activities leading up to holiday season.
- 3-6 years of Strong PM experience in Agile environment
- eCommerce/Web technical engineering projects in Retail environment
- Project management experience with eCommerce/Web technical engineering projects
- Experience with Jira
- Strong experience leading Scrums
- Agile – min of 5 years
- Understanding of ecommerce technology stack
- Technical and business knowledgeable
- Extremely organized driver
- Must juggle multiple projects well.