KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Summary: Technician I
- Responsible for maintenance, repair, and testing of equipment and writing per specifications and operational procedures.
- Monitoring standards, diagnosing and correcting equipment problems, gathering, updating, recording and maintaining data or statistics, and responding to or reporting trouble or failures to appropriate personnel.
- Experience and/or knowledge of at least one of the four major technical disciplines:
- a. Transmission (DS1/DS3/Sonet)
- Switching (circuit-switching/SS7)
- TCP/IP (routers/higher-layer protocols)
- Outside Plant (Fiber locating, OTDR, Mass Fusion Splicing)
- 2 years of college or technical school preferred
- 1-3 years of related working experience