Application - ABAP Developer level IV
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Summary: Application - ABAP Developer level IV
- IT SAP ABAP/JAVA Developer with experience implementing IT solutions, participating on SAP coding efforts for SAP's ECC and Business Suite Products including Interfaces, enhancements, reports, and data conversions.
- Creation of programs in SAP's proprietary language - ABAP, configuration, QA, unit testing, creation and promotion of transports to acceptance and production.
- Liaison with BATCH and BASIS and Process/Project teams in support of custom built applications, business critical interfaces, problem resolution following operational failures, reviews and implements OSS notes.
- Capbility to maintain in English technical design & construction documentation, and refine requirements from business end users.
- Required to have experience working with SAP ABAP Languages, SAP Workbench, ALE/IDOC/RFC system services, Authorization Checks, Dialog Programming, User Exits & Transport Workbench/ChaRM.
- SAP Netweaver 7.0 EHP3
- At least 10 years
- SAP Modules: FI
Programming Skills (Extensive Experience):
- Object Oriented Development
- Module Dialog (DYNPRO) Programming
- Screen Control ALV Programming
- Interface: XI Proxy, IDOC, RFC