- This position provides production expertise and creative thinking for both print and digital marketing materials.
- Position requires one to learn and retain production and design expertise across various products.
- May also assist in creating marketing materials.
- Be an expert in the craft and possess and apply a clear understanding of advertising, POS, direct response and digital marketing principles, methods, and techniques.
- Digest creative briefs and disseminate information to create materials that are on strategy.
- Work with Account Executives to ensure jobs are completed to our Business Partners’ expectations.
- Manage time and produce consistently appropriate and effective communications under tight deadlines.
- Craft concepts that enhance the brand and distinguish products from the competitions and clearly convey our products' advantages.
- Handle a variety of quick-turn requests across a variety of print and digital materials.
- Utilize functional production expertise to ensure work is free of errors in fact, style, presentation and release.
- Be a solution provider. Identify challenges and recommend solutions.
- Welcome feedback and be professional and receptive to creative criticism. Creative Management
- Ensure all work follows process, is proofread and corrected prior to creative reviews.
- Ensure all creative files are set up accurately, to specifications and according to server conventions.
- Comply with company and department requirements and policies.
- Release files for production according to company and industry best practices.
- Adobe Creative Suite - All mediums