Business Analyst III
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Summary: Business Analyst
- Work closely with business owners, stakeholders and various teams to understand the business objectives of the product and gather data requirements for the initiatives.
- Define the primary metrics to measure the success of the initiatives and identify the secondary metrics to gather insights for learning and continuous improvement.
- Develop user stories for data tracking requirements and collaborate with business owner to ensure their intent is effectively captured.
- Define precise and accurate user story acceptance criteria that will be used by teams and automation test frameworks.
- Oversee the implementation of the business requirements and collaborate with teams to develop user acceptance testing specifications
- Provide support to business owners and reporting team to utilize the data
- Analyze the data for discrepancies and identify errors and abnormalities in the data
- Assist in the business case development using modeling techniques and methods as needed
- Produce clear and concise workflow documents to drive balanced solutions that consider people, process and technology components
- Evaluate information from multiple data sources and help distinguish user requests from user needs
- Foster Agile principles and methods for requirements gathering
- Adhere to Agile development methodology best practice
- Facilitate Agile rapid and meaningful releases
- Assist in the creation of project approval request documentation
- Work with the Project Manager to help facilitate and ensure successful user acceptance testing
- Work with the business to ensure business adoption
- 4-5+ years of experience performing business analysis within a large enterprise covering both business and information technology domains using Agile SCRUM methodology
- Must be an excellent verbal and written communicator, able to convey requirements to both technical and non-technical audiences and communicate effectively with business stakeholders, technical developers, and Quality Assurance team
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong partnering skills and ability to work within a collaborative team environment
- Strong personal and professional integrity accompanied by a sense of ownership and responsibility for delivery
- Strong business process definition capabilities, including the ability to capture process and data flows visually according to standard methodologies
- Responsive to business needs and highly motivated to improve the skills and capabilities of his/her organization
- Ability to learn, understand and apply new technologies
- Must be able to work independently, support several projects simultaneously and prioritize effectively
- Familiarity with the mobile application development landscape
- Experience with TFS
- Prior experience as an Analyst in delivery of Mobile Applications
- DevOps experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field – e.g. Marketing, Information Technology, or equivalent experience in Entertainment, Financial services segments.