Developer (Full Stack) - Master
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Summary: Full Stack Developer
- Interact directly with customers to create critical business solutions
- Architecting, implementing, testing, deploying, and supporting the software
- Manage project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
- Single page web application development
- Unix/Linux environment management
- Cloud based continuous delivery and environment management
- Mobile application development
- Micro-service design and development
- Large, distributed system development
- Software security
- Processing and analyzing large data sets
- Three or more years of experience in solving challenging technical problems.
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience.
- A passion for learning new programming languages, software libraries, data layers, and development paradigms.
- Java, Scala, or NodeJS
- Amazon Web Services
- Functional programming
- Multiple data stores (SQL stores, MongoDB, CouchDB, Neo4J, Hadoop, Cassandra, DynamoDB, ElasticSearch, Solr, etc).