Web Developer (Gen) III
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Summary: General Web Developer
- Develop websites and Internet applications.
- Perform various coding and programming tasks, such as design or development of Web front-end, back-end Web-based applications, and Web/Internet services.
- May involve coding and integration of text, graphics, sound, and/or video.
- Participate in concept, design, build, deploy, test, release of various projects
- Design programs to meet the goals and requirements of various projects
- Develop and deliver code as per specifications
- Contribute to the team effort by accomplishing project tasks on schedule and by interacting with other developers
- Perform research and development to evaluate emerging technologies and their potential to optimize the platform
- Evaluate, suggest and implement third party software as needed
- Follow IT standards and processes for all work items
- Provide development estimates and delivery to ensure quality and accuracy
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability and general reliability
- Work closely with different development teams
- Typically requires six to nine years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Full stack development experience using Java using spring framework.
- Familiarity with node & node package manger
- AngularJS - must be very proficient Git version control system Linux / unix environment
- Experience developing RESTful web service Experience IBM Websphere web server preferred