Project Manager I
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Summary: Project Manager
- Accountable for ensuring that team goals are met
- With managers support, provides operational and procedural leadership and coordination, and drives operations
- Meeting calendaring
- Action items and follow-ups
- Team Communications
- Establishes and maintains the SharePoint Teamsites and other related teamsites for team and project information.
- Manages the preparation and maintenance of Project Plans for assigned products.
- Establishes and maintains an integrated plan for the team.
- Manages a MS Project Plan file in MS Project Server
- Uses Qlikview and Visibility Swimlane tools for reporting
- Manages and drives documentation processes.
- Lead and participate in continuous improvement initiatives.
- Provides support with portfolio oversight, budget and contract maintenance, and functional activities
- Under supervision, advises internal personnel on regulatory tactics.
- Follows company policies and procedures for regulatory record keeping.
- Regularly informs regulatory management of important timely issues and the impact on the global program.
- Under direction of supervisor, provides executive management with meaningful regulatory measurements and regulatory opinion.
- Follows budget allocations and keeps supervisor informed on project resourcing
- 2 years’ experience in regulatory affairs
- 2 years project planning and management experience, including successful implementation of business and technology initiatives training and/or experience with process modeling tools
- High School diploma or equivalent and 4 years industry related experience
- 5 years related experience
- 5 years’ of project management or related experience
- Experience working complexity and matrix environment
- Strong communication skills both oral and written
- Bachelor’s degree Project Management-related certifications a plus