Administrative Assistant IV
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Summary: Administrative Assistant
- Provides administrative support to director-level management.
- Coordinate the office services functions.
- Supervision of clerical staff, budget preparation and control, records management
- Special projects, preparing agendas and coordinating meeting arrangements, composes correspondence, greeting and directing visitors
- Handling incoming phone calls and conducting special studies to report recommendations.
- Typing Skills (40-45 wpm)
- MS Office Skills
- Event Planning
- Note Taking
- Possesses excellent office and communication skills.