KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Position Title: Oracle Developer
- Play a senior role in the analysis, design and development efforts in the Oracle EBS space with a primarily focusing on solutions for Order to Cash processes.
- Responsible for successful delivery of RICEW components
- Collaboration with business and other team members (Developers, Functional Analysts, Testers and Production Support Analysts) to produce scalable, efficient and supportable solutions utilizing Oracle and related technologies
- Enhance, support and follow Software Development Lifecycle
- Support fellow team members through development and architecture standard improvement/augmentation according to industry best practices
- Provide guidance and ensure offshore development delivery and quality while completing development onsite for appropriate tasks.
- Demonstrate ability to work through/around blocking events
- Demonstrate experience deploying complex yet elegant and efficient solutions within budget
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field is required.
- 6 years plus experience in Oracle tools like PL/SQL, Form, Report, SQL Plus, SQL loader, Workflow, XMLP and AOL
- Strong working knowledge of ERP technologies and Financials concepts, specifically highly complex global solutions
- Oracle R12 experience is required
- OAF, ADF, SOA and WebADI skills are preferred
- Strong skills in SQL tuning and high volume data processing
- Ability to effectively communicate with others at all levels of the Company both verbally and in writing. Demonstrates a courteous, tactful and professional approach with employees and others.
- Strong mentoring skills and the ability to explain technical concepts to a wide variety of audiences
- Demonstrated ability to accurately establish the length and difficulty of tasks and projects, set reasonable objectives and goals, anticipate and adjust for problems/roadblocks and measure results against goals.
- Ability to orchestrate multiple activities simultaneously.
- Ability to coordinate the software development lifecycle processes with cost perspective.