Software Development Engineer
• Play a senior role in the analysis, design and development efforts in the Oracle EBS space with a primarily focusing on solutions for Order to Cash processes.
• Responsible for successful delivery of RICEW components
• Collaboration with business and other team members (Developers, Functional Analysts, Testers and Production Support Analysts) to produce scalable, efficient and supportable solutions utilizing Oracle and related technologies
• Enhance, support and follow Software Development Lifecycle
• Support fellow team members through development and architecture standard improvement/augmentation according to industry best practices
• Provide guidance and ensure offshore development delivery and quality while completing development onsite for appropriate tasks.
• Demonstrate ability to work through/around blocking events
• Demonstrate experience deploying complex yet elegant and efficient solutions within budget
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field is required.
• 6 years plus experience in Oracle tools like PL/SQL, Form, Report, SQL Plus, SQL loader, Workflow, XMLP and AOL
• Strong working knowledge of ERP technologies and Financials concepts, specifically highly complex global solutions
• Oracle R12 experience is required
• OAF, ADF, SOA and WebADI skills are preferred
• Strong skills in SQL tuning and high volume data processing
• Ability to effectively communicate with others at all levels of the Company both verbally and in writing. Demonstrates a courteous, tactful and professional approach with employees and others.
• Strong mentoring skills and the ability to explain technical concepts to a wide variety of audiences
• Demonstrated ability to accurately establish the length and difficulty of tasks and projects, set reasonable objectives and goals, anticipate and adjust for problems/roadblocks and measure results against goals.
• Ability to orchestrate multiple activities simultaneously.
• Ability to coordinate the software development lifecycle processes with cost perspective.