Application Developer (General) - Senior
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations trapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time tlaunch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Summary: General Application Developer
- Working closely with ISresources tdetermine what they need and execute
- Collaborating with the Cloud Engineering team tensure they are following best practices for the components in AWS.
- Existing integration code is written in Python, experience with Python or a similar enough language tpick it up.
- Working with include IBM Resilient, Qualys, Forcepoint, Splunk, and Gurucul.
- Dive into documentation and quickly pick up what you need to know.
Desired Skills/ Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or related field) and at least 5 years of software development experience, OR
- Minimum of a High School Diploma/GED and at least 9 years of software development experience
- AWS Cloud Operations - running real workloads in the cloud and diagnosing and fixing problems
- Programming using Python or a similar language
- Working in a continuous delivery environment
- Creating RESTful microservices
- A passion for building highly automated systems
- A good understanding of security best practices.
- Knowledge of/experience with the following:
- AWS Cloud Formation (or Hashicorp Terraform)
- AWS Lambda
- Configuration management tools such as Ansible
- Experience provisioning and maintaining highly-available, fault-tolerant IT infrastructure including servers, storage, and data stores