BI Ops Developer
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Position Title: BI Ops Developer
Description of Role:
- Effectively communicate with the other developers and understand effectively how the business works and the associated data.
- Support existing ETL and Reporting processes both on premise and in the cloud.
- Work on technical support and technical debt tickets in TFS.
- Under general supervision, creates reports in SSRS/Tableau, developing ad-hoc solutions, writing T-SQL, and assisting in deployment and monitoring of ETL processes.
- This is the first true level BI developer and creating reports. Focus on keeping existing processes running smooth.
- Communication skills that allow productive interactions with team members and customers. Problem solving skills are a must!
- Writing T-SQL queries for ad hoc requests.
- Creating basic to mid level complexity reports and analysis using BI toolset (solutions using SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, and Tableau).
- Basic to mid level knowledge of AWS(especially S3 and Redshift)
- Typically requires a Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or a related field and 2-4 years of related experience.
- Technical Skills: SSIS, T-SQL, SSRS, AWS.