Sr. Validation Specialist
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Summary: Senior Validation Specialist
- Provide dot-line supervision of four test method validation engineers.
- Review and approve notebook entries
- Identify barriers to getting validations done on time and facilitate removal of barriers
- Facilitate communication between off-site and site-based employees.
- Work with project manager
- Identify ways to improve task delegation and communication to allow the project manager to stop micromanaging the project
- Create the monthly update slide and present at the monthly project updates
- Create/attend daily meetings
- Develop a relationship with the off-shore consultants
- Lead the effort to resolve parking lot tasks.
- Procedure updates
- Material specification updates
- Equipment purchases and resultant qualifications
- Perform test method validations as needed.
Desired Skills/ Experience:
- Bachelors in Chemical or Biomedical Engineering or a BS in Chemistry or Physics
- Desired experience in test method creation and validation.