Project Manager (Non IT) II
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Summary: Project Manager
- Oversee and document all aspects of the specific project.
- Ensure that the scope and direction of each project is on schedule
- Attend regularly scheduled meetings with cross-functional partners to document Risks, Actions, Decisions, Milestones, etc.
- Recap all meeting notes and update initiative documentation accordingly.
- Schedule meetings critical to the project
- Prep meeting documentation or create presentation outlines as needed
- Manage the project based on deliverables to ensure dates and milestones are met
- Escalate risks to Business and Delivery Lead
- Prepare for project meetings by updating documentation and determining meeting outcomes
- Scheduling and facilitating project meetings
- Attend meeting to capture notes, action items, risks, issues, assumptions, and dependencies.
- Send out meeting notes
- Follow up with owners of action items coming due
- Putting together plans for execution
- Communicating status, issue, and risks to stakeholders
- Managing the project plan and holding project team members accountable
Desired Skills/ Experience:
- Microsoft Office
- Leadership Skills: Keep cross-functional team members engaged
- Organizational Agility: Ability to navigate the organization
- Time Management: Ability to prioritize and be successful at spinning multiple plates at once.
- Project Management Experience and Skillset