KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Summary: Support Assistant
- File research for multiple lead sources
- Use internal and external systems to research, modify, qualify, and route to appropriate teams/field reps/internal partners based on multiple criteria (location, industry type, volume, and existing relationships).
- Lead qualification may possibly include calling the merchant to ascertain acceptance levels and/or offer supplies.
- Disqualifying/removing leads based on incomplete data that cannot be appended with research.
- Validation of resolved account information provided back by lead owners including research of test and live transaction data.
- Salesforce, RMS, D & B, Teradata, Hydra, MAGIC, and Google.
- Work closely with multiple internal departments and provide updates on lead research progress, insight into specific files/lead sources, and validation efforts.
Desired Skills/ Experience:
- Strong knowledge of Excel required
- Working knowledge of Access, Outlook, Salesforce, and WebEx is a plus.
- Excel, lead/account research, Outlook (or similar e-mail system), strong communication skills (verbal & written)