Customer Relations Specialist
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Summary: Customer Relations Specialist
- Window based applications, Word and Excel (Outlook is a plus) and Customer service skills.
- Adapt to changes in process and procedures as implemented.
- Provide quality customer service to small and midsized corporations.
- Problem solve, complete and submit customer changes or modifications to existing or new accounts, diffuse upset customers, resolve rate concerns and billing inquiries within a timely manner.
- Meet departmental standards and expectations set forth by the department manager.
- Meet criteria for daily call averages and call statistics individually and as a team.
- Returned mail and written correspondence from customers must be completed.
- Read, decipher, and explain invoices to customers.
Desired Skills/ Experience:
- Customer Service
- Telephone Etiquette
- Microsoft Office Suites
- High School diploma or equivalent experience
- Type at least 30 words per minute and must have the ability to multitask.