KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Summary: Desktop Analyst
- Troubleshoots and responds to service desk tickets for software and hardware issues, including remote support of PC's and peripherals in a networked environment.
- Escalates problems not resolved within established service levels.
- Follows up with customers to assure satisfactory incident closure, updating and closing related call records for work performed.
- Ensures work is performed in accordance to company policies, standards, and procedures.
- Assists with installing and de-installing software, PC's and peripherals as required.
Desired Skills/ Experience:
- Windows 10 experience
- HP Hardware support and troubleshooting
- Experience supporting Microsoft environments who can operate independently.
- Must have A+ Certification
- 5 plus years’ experience in actual Desktop