Administrative Assistant III
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Position Title: Administrative Assistant III
- Supports one or more senior-level managers.
- Works in a more diverse environment; and includes frequent/continual contact with customers and executives.
- Performs more complex administrative activities including managing projects, composing letters and reports, preparing/editing presentations, and recommending or making purchase decisions.
- Requires strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Has intermediate to advanced computer skills including word processing, spreadsheet, and basic presentation or database applications.
- Provides assistance, training to other administrative staff, may supervise other staff.
- Possesses strong interpersonal skills, leadership, negotiation, analytical and problem solving skills.
- May also possess specialized industry skill/knowledge or knowledge of foreign languages.
- Requires limited supervision.
- JD Edwards or SAP experience preferred.