Digital Marketing and Experience Manager
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Summary: Digital Marketing and Experience
- Delivers a consistent and satisfying digital experience at all customer touchpoints.
- Conducts baseline industry, competitive and consumer research to develop comprehensive and compelling business cases for new digital (web, mobile and tablet) initiatives.
- Defines scope of digital initiatives and produces detailed business requirements that will drive development, testing, deployment and ongoing measurement.
- Manages project plans and leads projects through the full lifecycle, which requires extensive cross-functional involvement, approvals and support.
- Identifies and monitors key performance indicators, end user adoption and usage of key features that drive results and improve user satisfaction.
- Effectively communicates key success metrics to leadership through dashboards.
- Negotiates and manages agency partnerships / consultants to develop, as well as further enhance digital (web, mobile and tablet) strategies.
- Manages expense forecasting and billing of programs to ensure quality and accuracy.
- In adherence with company policy, coordinates closely with Operations, Technology and Law & Compliance teams to define processes, training, communications and controls.
- Defines and publishes digital standards and guidelines.
Desired Skills/ Experience:
- Marketing, E-Commerce, Information Technology, E-Business or Engineering degree
- 5+ years successfully managing large cross-functional web projects through a development lifecycle.
- 2+ years experience in mobile industry preferred.
- Strong understanding of web, mobile and messaging technologies with experience in using these technologies to achieve business objectives.
- Exceptional strategic thinking, project management and execution skills to manage multiple strategies, various business requirements, timelines and budgets all in a fast-paced, evolving environment.
- Exceptional analytical skills.
- Good understanding of profitability drivers, key performance indicators and their impacts.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to be able to establish and grow relationships with internal business partners and external vendors.
- Ability to effeciently navigate a large organization and collaborate to reach consensus in a fast paced environment.
- Capable of inspiring cross functional teams and influencing the organization through strong rationale and business justification.