Operations Technician II
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Summary: Operations Technician II
- Strong technical skill level working on complex assignments within the network systems installation and/or maintenance activities.
- Technician for customer/company network systems installation and/or maintenance activities.
- Resolves complex network problems involving power, network hardware and software, lines, modems and terminals.
- Uses software and hardware tools to identify and diagnose network status and problems
- Conducts complex network monitoring equipment installation and maintenance activities
- Resolves complex trouble tickets
Desired Skills/ Experience:
- Associate degree or equivalent education and relevant experience.
- Minimum 5 - 7 yrs related experience in specific area or equivalent.
- May require technical certification.