UI/UX Engineer/Developer III
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Summary: UI/UX Engineer
- Develop front-end user interfaces for Web-based application.
- Collaborate with back-end development, visual design, product management, and customers.
- Code behaviors and functionality for current and future software applications using design specifications.
- May assist with new user interface testing and participate in usability reviews.
- Remain current on user interface trends and programming techniques and suggest new tools and methods as necessary.
- May be responsible for usability research and design in absence of dedicated usability team members.
- Groom User Stories in coordination with Product Owner.
- Conducts tasks and assignments as directed.
Desired Skills/ Experience:
- Typically requires four to five years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Experience following Agile methodology
- Designer/Developer with the most important skill being CSS interface design.
- Able to build actual interfaces, not just draw or photoshop them.