KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Summary: Project Coordinator
- Works with project management / team which includes administrative tasks to develop and maintain a detailed project schedule for all project phases.
- Daily interface with Project Manager(s) (PM) tracking project activities, maintaining project schedule and documentation.
- Intermediate to expert level skills with online PM tools i.e. MS Project or other PM tools.
- Work and follow-up with contractors on issues and status.
- Must be diligent, proactive and work professionally with all personnel and contractors to reach a valid, timely and satisfactory conclusion.
- Highly accomplished in working with all functions of MS Outlook email client.
- Participate in Team Meetings and then follow-up with meeting tasks and to-do lists.
- Data Entry and Database Management must be highly accurate.
- Process purchase orders as required and other general administrative duties required to support the project management team.
- Process daily, weekly and monthly reporting to ensure all schedules run smoothly, all jobs are completed as prescribed, and all invoicing is processed in a timely fashion.
- Review, follow-up and validate all milestone deliverables with contractors in a timely manner.
- Communicate and accurately convey information to all relevant stakeholders in a concise and clear manner.
Desired Skills/ Experience:
- Bilingual candidate (Spanish/English) preferred
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage and meet multiple deadlines/projects at the same time
- Ability to work independently once direction has been given/set
- PMP Certification preferred
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Manage multiple high priority tasks within short timelines
- Intermediate experience with MS Office - Excel/Data Manipulation
- High School diploma or equivalent experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to anticipate project needs, without being prompted
- Ability to gather quantitative data & analyze