Project Manager I
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Summary: Project Manager I
- Manages/directs the activities and people associated with small to large scale projects with a focus on any or several non-IT business applications and disciplines.
- Manage/direct all facets of single or multiple, multidimensional, mission-critical projects through the Full Project Life Cycle.
- Collaborate/work with project sponsors, business units and users to identify project scope and focus, develop or monitor project initiatives, implement project requirements/plans/processes/tools, assign/guide/monitor project staff, and assure project success.
- Deliver quality project solutions to business problems or issues within defined budgets and/or timelines.
- Provide expert project guidance/support proactively through project completion.
- Provide tracking, reporting, and presentation to management and users.
Desired Skills/ Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ in compliance management, purchasing, business operations, quality assurance or contract management
- 2 + years of purchasing experience
- 1-3 years in quality systems or quality assurance, documentation, project or business management
- 1+ years experience of business and commercial law
- 2+ years project management experience desirable
- Project management skills, audit experience, experience in writing policies and procedures (SOPs)
- Understanding of SAP/SRM/ECC -creating/routing PO’s, must possess the ability to analyze both internal and external financial and other regulatory data and information to determine the impact on procurement and to assess and implement the appropriate action plans for the function
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills being able to break down complex regulations into simple to understand instructions
- Strong purchasing process and controls knowledge
- Good planning skills
- Strong experience with excel, Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Attention to detail; teachable; analytical; self starter
- 1-6 years experience