HR Manager I
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Summary: HR Manager I
- Drive initiatives that support business strategies
- Provide coaching and support to management around key hiring and headcount related activities
- Drive and support talent program initiatives within function with ability to represent talent cross-functionally
- Engage COEs to apply enterprise-wide processes
- Understand performance/potential within the workforce
- Support capability gaps assessment & support developmental planning activities
- Enable manager effectiveness/ coaching
- Coach leaders & employees through employee relations matters (e.g., provide works council administration; relationship management)
- Partner with business leaders to drive employee engagement
- Coach management on key annual compensation activities
- Recommend and drive improvement to HR systems, policies & processes (e.g. ongoing coordination with COEs on initiatives and communications
- Conduct investigations & provide business perspective, as appropriate
Desired Skills/ Experience:
- Strong knowledge of HR management components such as training, compensation, performance management, change leadership and organizational design.
- Above average financial acumen for an HR professional.
- A proven track record of disciplined action and execution in Human Resource roles.
- Ability to persuade and influence effectively at multiple levels of an organization, strong teamwork and proven skills communicating effectively.
- The ability to manage relationships through understanding of environment and needs is also expected.
- The incumbent must have project and process management skills and strong consulting skills.
- Experience working with Leadership Team members and employees working from a variety of locations (globally).
- Strong HR process orientation, but with a flexible mindset understanding not a one size fits all approach.
- At least 5 years of progressive global HR professional experience, prefer at least 3 years in a generalist role.
- Non-traditional HR candidates encouraged to apply.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.) is a must. Must have strong experience with Vlookups and pivot tables
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree. Master's in Human Resources or Business preferred.