Sr. Business Intelligence Analyst
• Position Overview
We are looking for a highly motivated Business Intelligence Analyst who is passionate about data and the value proposition of data analytics and architecture in a fast-paced matrixed environment. You must be able to thrive with a high rate of change and multi-faceted data. Please bring intellectual curiosity with an analytical mindset.
The ideal candidate will have:
· Demonstrated experience working through complex business problems and partnering with internal clients using a consultative approach.
· Strong analytical/business modeling skills with ability to convert raw data into actionable reporting and scalable data architectures.
· Deep understanding of the practical application of data relationships from various and differing systems (both technical and process).
· Have proven experience in integration designs and technologies that improve system performance, monitoring, scalability and availability
· Understand business needs, create core sets of reports, enable self-service reporting and contribute to business workflow optimization.
· Work very closely with the engineering and business to support their analytical needs and bring deep, meaningful and actionable insights.
· Communicate concise information at all levels of organization.
· Design and produce analyses that answer complex business questions and synthesize and communicate findings to business leaders.
· Formulate new and creative ways of building data relationships in a highly matrixed systems landscape.
Qualifications, Work Experience and Education Guidelines:
· Experience with several of the following: AWS, SQL, SSIS, SSAS, Advanced data modeling skills, Splunk, Kenesis
· A demonstrated ability to learn, acquire and utilize new technologies, disciplines and frameworks as needed
· Superior problem-solving skills, self-motivation and the capacity to work under pressure and tight deadlines
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to simplify complex concepts for wide audience
· Experience with BIG Data, and relational databases
· Experience with Tableau, ServiceNow a plus