AWS Systems Administrator II
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Position Title: AWS Sytems Administrator II
Provides IT systems support that may include duties such as installation, configuration, monitoring, troubleshooting and repairing. Also performs quality assurance processes to effectively manage system availability and improve operations.Includes high-level support of networks, such as administration, server builds and upgrades, domain configuration, and performance and tuning. Also includes network administration.
Desired Experience / Skills:
- Service Experience 3+ years
- Financial Services experience
- 1+ years required. Regional.
- 3+ years of project experience in the quality assurance and testing phases of projects.
- AWS architecture skills
- Deep knowledge of specific systems platform.
- Mission Critical Experience working on production systems.
- Troubleshooting: Advanced demonstration of diagnostic skills.
- Provides clear concise communication with project team and mid-level management.
- Demonstrated ability to work with individual third parties and coordinate solutions internally.