Network Project Manager - IV
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Summary: Network Project Manager
- Lead the overall deployment, designing and feature roadmap for our orchestration solution.
- This position will be responsible for integrating with various facets of virtualization efforts inclusive of VCP Openstack infrastructure, new automated on-boarding methodologies, open loop and closed loop service assurance practices, and deployment of new network services.
- Project leadership in an Agile environment using conceptual and hands-on knowledge of key deployment and development tools, specifically JIRA & Confluence.
- Interfaces extensively with many functions within the business including internal and external system architects, product line managers, network operations leads, DevOps leads and a variety of both business and technical organizations spanning enterprise.
Desired Skills/ Experience:
- A deep understanding of network operations procedures and rules of engagement
- A deep understanding of Datacenter virtualization technologies (servers, networks and software stacks), monitoring tools and processes
- Understanding of procedures and operations
- Bachelor's Degree
- Master's Degree
- 2-4 years professional experience
- Communication Skills