Quality Systems Specialist
Provide support to the R&D Quality Assurance & Compliance (QAC), Internal and Supplier Audit (ISA) team to provide data entry and maintenance of an internal MS Access Audit Database. Collaborate with multiple partners within QAC to ensure accurate supplier information as well as provide training on use of system. Collaborate on validation of system.
Describe the essential daily job functions and include % of time spent on each.
% of Time Job Function and Description
75% Data entry in MS Access
15% Collaboration with multiple teams
10% Training and validation and other duties as assigned by manager
Education and Experience Requirements
Include educational requirements or equivalency, required years and type(s) or experience, and
necessary licenses or certificates. Specify which are required and which are preferred. For UK, please do not use years of experience due to UK Legislation
• Experience in MS Office, with expertise in MS Access
• Experience or working knowledge of clinical trials preferred
• Experience with TrackWise a plus
Key Skills, Abilities, and Competencies
Describe critical skill and abilities needed to successfully perform the job, which should be representative of the knowledge, skills, and abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Must be detail oriented
• Strong organizational skills
• Able to work independently
• Ability to work in, and be adaptable to, a diverse, dynamic, and team-oriented environment
• Ability to work effectively and communicate with all levels of personnel in a global environment
• Consult with supervisor and other subject matter experts as appropriate.