Graphic Design Professional - II
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Position Title: Graphic Design Professional II
Reporting directly to the Sr. Graphic Designer, you will be work as part of a newly formed in-house team with other designers and copy writers on a variety of B2B and branding projects and assignments. The ideal candidate is a proactive individual, with well-developed critical thinking and design skills, who is able to work well within a small team. In this role you will conceptualize, design and execute high-level print and digital projects that align with the overall company and program goals. You should feel comfortable offering your viewpoint in ideation sessions and in presenting your work.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2-3 years’ experience in the creative industry; art/interactive art direction or graphic design
- Moderate knowledge of print and digital print processes
- Expertise working across channels. Experience presenting work to internal teams and partners.
- Experience working in an agency or in-house agency, leveraging branding guidelines to develop a range of creative initiatives while utilizing various procedures and processes
- Experience communicating directly with business partners, project owners and managers; good communication skills and diplomacy when dealing with internal team members and business partners
- Keen attention to detail, troubleshooting skills
Minimal Technical Skills:
- Advanced experience in Adobe CC Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver)
- HTML 5, CSS and responsive design preferred
- Mechanical/production build
- Proficiency with Office suite (PPT, Word, etc.)
- Photo retouch, animation knowledge a plus
- PC and/or MAC skills
- WorkZone experience a plus
- Experience in HTML and interactive tools preferred but not required