Project Manager (Level II)
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Summary: Project Manager II
- Defines resources/skillsets required and schedules project and program implementation.
- Defines and updates project plan and roadmap throughout the development lifecycle.
- Plans and schedules project deliverables, goals, and milestones.
- Creates strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning.
- Directs and oversees project delivery team and helps manage conflicts within group
- Provides input to team assessments and evaluations.
- Efficiently identifies and solves project and program issues.
- Demonstrates leadership when helping to define requirements, and identifying project and program risks.
- Designs and maintain technical and project documentation.
- Supporting a back-end software development team
Desired Skills/ Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Engineering, Technology or related field.
- Minimum 3-5 years of project management or IT Management.
- Minimum 2 years experience coordinating and/supporting IT business processes.
- Experience with Agile and Scrum Development Methodology required
- Business analysis experience required
- Experience with Project Resource Management work preferred.
- PMP (Project Management Professional) Certification or equivalent preferred.
- Scheduling and budgeting experience.
- Experience running complex projects/programs from design and development to production deployment.
- Strong organizational, presentation, and customer service skills.