KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Summary: Editor
- Marketing publication support for team
- Manage development and distribution for business critical Investment Strategy reports
- Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly Reports – e.g. CMO, ISO, Viewpoint, Chart Book
- Works closely with Investment Strategy production lead to manage content pipeline and prioritization
- Provides sales presentation support for internal events and client meetings
- Manages intranet content/pages for Investment Strategy
- Partners on most sales support collateral and communication needs
- Design / maintain all publications from the due diligence and portfolio solutions teams
- Fully own publications including making ongoing, as-needed updates
- Publish reports internally through the firm’s intranet systems
- Create communications plans to raise awareness of the programs and content we are bringing to market
- Manage the legal and compliance review process when updating and creating new publications.
- Reviewing and editing marketing materials which includes position of reports aligned to overall team’s value proposition, checking for consistency and grammar in content, accurate templates and disclaimers, legal language and overall design of document.
- Compiling content & data from multiple sources.
- Posting and keeping track of documents on Merrill Lynch’s internal sites.
- Managing entire program to send direct to advisor communications of strategy insights and market updates.
- Creating ad-hoc position and advisor facing presentations used for advisor presentations and symposiums.
Desired Skills/ Experience:
- Minimum of three to five years marketing and communications experience in similar field
- Bachelor’s degree
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office program is mandatory (Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Design experience and knowledge of Adobe programs a big plus
- Knowledge of financial services industry products (traditional and alternative investments)
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail is critical
- Ability to organize and prioritize schedule to meet tight deadlines
- Must be a team player and desire to work in a team environment