Sr. Risk Analyst
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Position Title: Sr. Risk Analyst
- Hiring a Senior Governance Analyst to assist in the execution of technology risk management projects.
- The successful candidate for this position should possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to work with all levels of management.
- The candidate should also possess the ability to manage multiple, concurrent, tasks and priorities, some with tight deadlines.
- This position is responsible for helping ensure projects associated with the development, enhancement, maintenance or enforcement of IT policies, standards related to policies, procedures and controls are relevant and reasonable to their respective areas, and to make suggestions for improvement, as needed.
- Monitor BT policies and standards. Analyze and report on issues within policies and standards, rationalize and recommend changes.
- Utilize various IT frameworks (COBIT 5, ITIL, etc.), guidelines and best practices to evaluate and make practical recommendations on IT policies, procedures, standards and controls.
- Provide governance reviews on internal controls and procedures as requested.
- Build and maintain strong internal and external relationships that foster collaboration.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the Financial Services Industry and IT developments.
- Participate as a compliance representative, as needed, for special projects within the Department.
- Promote a risk-aware culture, ensure efficient and effective risk and compliance management practices by adhering to required standards and processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Systems Administration or an alternative technology related field or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of IT, Project Management, Internal Audit, or Consulting experience.
- Knowledge of governance and management of enterprise IT.
- Process assessment experience, either process maturity or capability assessment.
- Excellent analytical skills; ability to synthesize detailed information and summarize material succinctly.
- Clear and polished communication; ability to articulate clearly and write in an accurate, brief and concise manner
- Ability to execute with minimal supervision and deliver high quality work products and results.
- CISA Certification, ITIL certification a plus.