Data Analyst III
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Summary: Data Analyst III
- Analyze, internalize and translate business requirements and source data
- Develop data requirements for upstream source systems
- Source to target mapping
- Data quality requirements
- Processing requirements (business rules, aggregation, transformation)
- User acceptance test cases
- Negative test scenarios
- Design, development and administration of transactional and analytical data constructs/structures and associated documentation
- Data access and delivery technologies.
- May provide technical support on data warehouse teams.
- Coordinating others work while involved with multiple work streams
Desired Skills/ Experience:
- Strong Agile, CI/CD delivery knowledge and training and/or practical experience
- Includes expertise in data quality, data organization, metadata, and data profiling.
- Demonstrated ability to move from one sequential assignment to the next (work environment and priorities can change quickly depending on business needs).
- Demonstrated ability to move data between production systems and across multiple platforms
- 5+ years of experience with Financial Services clients
- Experience with major querying tools desired
- Desired Common skill sets – Oracle, VB and UNIX 5+ years of experience, OLAP/SQL Tools 5+ yrs experience with MVS, Teradata, SAS, Brio or comparable Hyperion desired
- Ability to communicate strategies and processes around data modeling and architecture to cross functional groups and senior levels
- Ability to influence multiple levels on highly technical issues and challenges