KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Position Title: Project Manager
- The role will monitor authorization performance, identify / develop monitoring mechanisms, and enhance authorization processes.
- The role requires expertise with financial data, strong SAS/SQL/Hadoop programming skills, strong analytical skills, and effective communication skills.
- Ability to deliver in a fast-paced environment, to learn quickly, and attention to detail are essential to the success of this role.
- Closely monitor authorization performance and identify opportunities to enhance monitoring reports
- Identify new data elements to improve approval rate, enhance customer experience and control fraud
- Collaborate with cross-functional business partners on enterprise-wide new initiatives as emerging payment technologies
- Ensure the authorization systems and processes are operating efficiently and accurately. Perform complex business analyses to support effective decision-making and identify opportunities to optimize existing procedures/strategies
- 2+ years industry experience in analytical/reporting environment
- 6+ years of work experience in data mining tools such as SAS, SQL
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment Competencies
- Expertise with SAS/SQL
- Attention to detail
- Ability to deliver quality reports/analysis in a timely manner
- Effective analytical, problem-solving, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with team members and business partners
- Ability to formulate business issues into analytical problems and derive actionable solutions
- Ability to quickly learn new payment technologies and leverage new data into authorization rules
- Undergraduate degree in quantitative disciplines (mathematics, statistics, computer science, finance, econometrics, etc.) is required