Marketing Support Manager
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Summary: Marketing Support Manager
- Works with research and creative teams to prepare customer-facing digital advertising used online to communicate product value story for online, mobile and direct marketing products for consumers.
- This position will help manage the creation and integration of brand affinity building + performance driving advertising & marketing campaigns
- Support both content production as well as media planning & optimization.
- Support emerging media program – a testing and innovation program designed for the exploration & identification of new advertising partners, technology, and mass communication vehicles on behalf of the digital performance marketing team.
- Partnership with cross-functional team members (product marketing, brand, legal, PR, corporate communications) to deliver integrated programs across key stakeholders.
- The role will encompass a high level of program/project management, which will include agency management, creative development, video production, cross-functional team leadership and shepherding content through the process.
Desired Skills/ Experience:
- Experience working with major brands
- Ability to evaluate creative concepts and executions
- Knowledge of the steps necessary to execute all types of creative production (ie; live event content capture, live action video shoots, animation and building of microsites/landing pages)
- Ability to inspire agency performance.
- Experience with writing creative briefs and the ability to do so with little supervision
- Experience working with media agencies, developing media strategy & evaluating media partners.
- Working knowledge of the media placement process and evaluating of media performance to help inform creative next steps
- Working knowledge of reading out and evaluating performance-related reports, KPIs and media optimizations
- Education: Bachelor's Degree Related
- Work Experience Required: 5-7 Years
- 2-3 Years Video Production
- Experience Preferred: At least 1 Year