KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Position Title: Loan Collector
Candidates will be working the bankruptcy process which includes taking incoming calls from clients, preparing information for the courts attorneys to prepare, filing the information with courts attorneys, updating account details etc. The candidate will receive training prior to taking phone calls, before needing to pick up the phone and answering questions from clients. Candidates are expected to handle a few calls per day.
TOP SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- MS Excel skills needed - basic spreadsheets and formulas, filtering, etc
- Data entry skills – Candidate must be thorough and detail oriented. Resources quality of work will be monitored - goal is 0 quality errors *please include data entry test scores with submissions*
- Candidates must be able to speak clearly on the phone and should be professional.
- Additionally, great attention to deal is a must.
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS/EXPERIENCE:
- College degree is an asset.
- Experience using Microsoft Office, specifically the mail merge function.
- Some financial services, customer service or call centre experience would be preferred.
- Bankruptcy experience would be a huge nice to have.
- A collections or loss mitigation background is the next preferred background if they don’t have bankruptcy.