Data Analyst III
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Summary: Data Analyst III
- Responsible for the design, development and administration of transactional and analytical data constructs/structures.
- Included within those responsibilities are the areas of data access and delivery technologies.
- Includes expertise in data quality, data organization, metadata, and data profiling.
- May provide technical support on data warehouse teams.
- Communicate strategies and processes around data modeling and architecture to cross functional groups and senior levels.
- Influence multiple levels on highly technical issues and challenges.
Desired Skills/ Experience:
- Demonstrated ability to move from one sequential assignment to the next (work environment and priorities can change quickly depending on business needs).
- Demonstrated ability to move data between production systems and across multiple platforms.
- 5+ years experience with Financial Services clients.
- Experience with major querying tools desired.
- Coordinating others work while involved with multiple work streams.
- Data and systems training
- Desired Common skill sets – Oracle, VB and UNIX 5+ years experience.
- OLAP/SQL Tools
- 5+ yrs experience with MVS, Teradata, SAS, Brio or comparable.
- Hyperion desired.