KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Summary: Program Manager
- Manage high value long term strategic projects that involve new and/or enhancing technology, are highly complex, and require tight coordination and integration with multiple organizations and suppliers.
- Provides overall direction and technical or analytical guidance to project and program teams that typically span multiple organizations and may also include outside suppliers/vendors.
- Leads large cross functional teams to manage programs within allotted timeline and budget.
- Work with external vendors and internal stakeholders to champion program/project(s) across the entire organization.
- Develops detailed work plans, schedules, estimates, resource plans, and status reports.
- Leads program meetings and is responsible for program tracking and analysis.
- Ensure adherences to quality standards and reviews program/project deliverables.
- Manages the integration of vendor tasks and tracks and reviews vendor deliverables. Provides technical and analytical guidance to project team.
Desired Skills/ Experience:
- PMP certification
- Master Degree desired
- Project Scheduling
- Program Management
- Manage multiple high priority tasks within short timelines
- IT Project Management
- Budget Tracking
- Analytical skills
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams
- Ability to lead/join high level, strategic, cross-functional business teams & tech initiatives
- Ability to collaborate with cross functional teams
- Program Manager with a fortune 500 company
- Risk analysis