KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Position Title: Senior Graphic Designer
- The Graphic Designer is responsible for conceptualizing, designing, and executing creative solutions across all brand touchpoints; collaborating in teams, including marketing, account, copy, and video.
- We work in traditional and digital mediums and expect strong creative skills in both. However, multichannel marketing and brand materials will be your primary areas of focus.
- You’ll also flex your organizational muscles, balancing multiple projects and working with colleagues and vendors in different time zones. We work hard, we work fast, and we do great work.
- We seek the inspired, the go-getters, the passionate types.
- Our agency is part of highly focused, research-driven biopharmaceutical company. We come up with new approaches to addressing today’s health issues—from life-threatening illnesses to chronic conditions.
- We are a diverse, inclusive organization with people who reflect the thousands of communities we serve around the world.
- For all of us, working here is more than a job. When the stakes are as high as a patient’s well-being, the best ideas must rise to the top, no matter where they begin.
- Translate clients’ marketing goals into effective and compelling creative solutions, including sales aids, interactive PDFs, trade show graphics and engagements, journal ads, banner ads, mobile app UI, email templates, and websites.
- Visualize complex data for core visual sales aids (print and digital)
- Work with web developers and video editors to create interactive materials
- Collaborate with creative managers, writers, and account managers to ensure materials meet business objectives
- Create cohesive designs that meet brand standards
- Complete projects started by other designers or partner agencies
- Purchase artwork from stock agencies and manage brand assets
- Attend meetings—with participants in different time zones—when necessary
- Present to clients in large group settings
- Set priorities with project and traffic managers when working simultaneously on numerous projects
- Share insights and best practices across the agency, connecting people who would benefit from collaboration
- Bachelor’s degree in design, advertising, or related discipline
- 4+ years’ experience developing professional digital and print materials
- Strong portfolio demonstrating creativity and related expertise
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite software: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Skills in Microsoft Office applications: Word, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Ability to absorb and respond to constructive feedback and turn projects around quickly when off course
- Ability to prioritize and balance workload to meet aggressive deadlines
- High degree of initiative to drive projects to completion
- Follows trends in graphic design and digital and print technology
- UX/UI, multimedia experience
- Expertise in creating digital mockups for multimedia presentations
- Working knowledge of email marketing: responsive emails, subscriber lists, A/B testing, metrics
- Working knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects
- Pharmaceutical experience: visualizing complex data, working in a highly regulated environment
- Ability to work overtime when needed to complete time-sensitive projects