- The production graphic designer supports the creative team by performing a variety of duties, including: edit existing creative materials, format layouts for digital and print use, generate interactive PDFs, and create and update data charts in InDesign and Illustrator.
- The ideal candidate must have extensive experience retouching images, sizing artwork for trade shows, and generating print- and digital-ready production files for vendors.
- 3 to 5 years of experience working in a creative agency environment
- Bachelor’s degree in design or related discipline
- Extensive knowledge of design, layout, and typography
- Proficient in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office
- Must provide samples of work to be considered
Nice to have, but not required
- Working knowledge of Premiere Pro, After Effects, PowerPoint, and Keynote is a plus!
- Experience creating 3D models/renderings for conceptual presentations
- Prepare artwork for production: scale images, adjust resolution, create packaging schematics and die-lines
- Retouch images in Photoshop and apply special effects to a wide range of photography
- Add interactive functionality to PDFs
- Edit existing creative materials: make type and art edits, including complex data-based charts and tables
- Communicate with creative and account teams to ensure projects stay on track
- Assist in providing project and printing specifications
- Identify any issues regarding “high risk” designs that could potentially slow down final deliverable
- Perform artwork searches on stock photo websites and internal databases
- Work with creative managers and writers to prepare presentations for creative meetings
- Prioritize multiple projects and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Work overtime when needed to complete time-sensitive projects